DesireesShelves

The Bliss Balance - Create Success, Peace, and Happiness in Your Life
Rebekah Harkness
Ocean of Fear
Helen Hanson
Threshold: The Crisis of Western Culture - Thom Hartmann "The Iroquois Confederacy, which our constitution was largely inspired by, required that all decisions be based on their impact on the seventh generation, and placed women in positions of equal power with men."

What the %^$& happened between then and now? Mr Hartmann mostly discusses that in his new book.

"As a result of a twenty-eight-year-long deregulatory spree, we've reached the point where it's painfully difficult for government to undo the damage done to our economic infrastructure by a few thousand millionaires and billionaires playing Monopoly."

Yep, the rich get richer, the poor get poorer and no one seems to be taking care of the earth and what we have done to it. The multi-national corporations have no responsibility, only care about the bottom line and have virtually taken over our government....

He talks about the fallacies of a free market ideology and several other factors effecting all of us in today's world. Defenitely recommended!